Date posted: 17 April, 2020
Friday, 17 April 2020
Kia ora tatou,
It is that time of year again! The annual Athon fundraiser is organised by the staff and the PTA. Now is the time to learn the facts about the Term 2 topic I am a Chemist, raise funds for your school and be in to win a prize.
- T2W1 - 17 April Letters, fact sheets and sponsorship forms to go home
- T2W8 - 11-12 June Children tested on Thursday/Friday of this week
- T2W9 - 15-19 June Sponsorship money/sheets to be returned to school
This year we are offering a Kindle E-reader to the top fundraiser in the school. There is also a $50 Little Scientist Holiday voucher for the winner of each of the other year groups. The winning class in each year group that has raised the most money and
has the highest number of children participating, will have a pizza lunch prize. There will be a presentation of prizes at our Performance Assembly on Friday, 3 July at 2:15 pm.
Tips about sponsorship money
- Collect all sponsorship money before bringing it to school
- Put the sponsorship sheet and the money raised inside an envelope with your child’s name, room number and ATHON noted on it
- Bring the sealed envelope to school and post the envelope through the money slot in the office
- If you wish to pay by Internet banking, please deposit money straight into the PTA’s bank account:
123025-0443565-00 - include your child’s name, room number and "Athon" as a reference.
We look forward to your support of the ChemistryAthon – a major fundraising event for our school!
Yours in Fundraising,
The Staff and PTA of ENPS