Date posted: 24 June, 2019
Tēnā koutou katoa
This term, we will be holding our Parent Teacher Interviews on Tuesday 2 and Wednesday 3 July
. This is a great opportunity for you to meet with your child’s teacher.
Here are some suggested areas you may wish to discuss:
My child’s strengths and interests are …
How has my child settled in?
How is my child participating in class?
Tell me more about what my child is currently learning about.
What areas does my child need help with/need to focus on?
How can I support my child’s learning at home?
The interview slots are 15 minutes long
and are as follows-
Tuesday 2 July: 7.45am to 8.15am and 1.30pm to 6.00pm
Wednesday 3 July: 7.45am to 8.15am and 3.15pm to 5.30pm
On Tuesday 2 July, school will finish at 1.00pm.
Please ensure that you make arrangements for your child to be collected at this time.
The school interview booking system is now open and will remain open till 1pm on Monday, 1 July.
ENPS Electronic School Interviews Booking Procedure
Bookings can be made through the School Interviews website. Please follow the steps to login into the website.
- Click on this link: https://www.schoolinterviews.co.nz/code?code=r34d3 (This link will take you straight to the home page for this event.
- If you have trouble accessing this direct link you can go to the School Interview home page and enter the event code r34d3).
- Enter your name, your email, cell phone number and your child’s name.
- Choose your child’s year level and the teacher’s name. Click GO.
- Select time by clicking one box. A tick will appear. Click GO.
- Read the details and click FINISHED.
Bookings are on a first come, first served basis.
You will receive an email confirmation so please make sure you enter your email address.
Please contact the office if you have any questions or queries.
Amy Patterson: firstname.lastname@example.org
630 5144 ext. 701
Nicki Bellotti: email@example.com
630 5144 ext. 710
If you don’t have access to a computer or the Internet, kindly see your child’s classroom teacher and they will be able to help.
Bookings will close at 1pm on Monday 1 July.
Please advise the office or your child’s teacher if you are unable to make your scheduled interview time.
The Senior Leadership Team